Poor posture can put pressure on your joints and muscles, causing pain, tension and stiffness.
Poor posture can also press down your internal organs and disturb your digestion, causing unwelcome effects such as a sluggish digestive system and constipation.
Poor posture has become the norm as a lot of us are driving and sitting at desks and/or computers for long periods of time.
Massage therapy can combat and improve poor posture, by:
• Raising your awareness of postural imbalances
• Reinforcing your healthy and natural movement
• Relaxing and loosening your muscles made painful by poor posture
• Stretching and strengthening your muscles shortened by poor posture
• Increasing the range of movement of your stiff joints
• Improving flexibility and the space within your body to realign itself
• Encouraging your body to reposition itself to its natural and pain free position